Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM:
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from state open school recognized by state government and national institute of open school (NIOS) recognized by central government. However science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council • 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational stream-health care science from a recognized CBSE board/state/centre • registered ANM with pass mark.
- For foreign nationals: The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by association of Indian universities, New Delhi. Institution, state nursing council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above
- For disabled candidates: 3% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for each nursing programme.
- Note: A committee to be formed consisting of medical officer authorized by medical board of state government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide whether the candidates have the disability of locomotor of 40% to 50%. B) 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates c) any other reservation as per the state govt.
- Note: Reservation shall be applicable within the sanctioned number of the seats by INC and not above it.
Admission of students shall be once in a year.
Students shall be medically fit.
Minimum age for admission will be 17 years (as on 31st December of that year) the upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/ for LHV, there is no age bar.
Admission Procedure – Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
1. Download the application form.
2. Fill the details in the application form
3. Enclose the documents listed below
10th marks card
- 10+2 /PUC marks card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Admit card
- Nationality certificate ( for Foreign students)
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate ( Back ward communities)
- Income certificate (economically backward classes)
- Any others ( prizes in co-curricular and extracurricular activities)
- Passport size photographs – 10 No’s
- Address and ID proof
- Medical Fitness Certificate
4. Send the filled application form either by mail or by post or by hand to: email@example.com
Address: Padmashree Campus, # 149, Kommaghatta village, Sulikere post, Kengeri, Bangalore – 560 060
5. Once you are selected, your admission confirmation letter will be mailed or sent by post within 5 working days.
For Further Details Contact us at:
Padmashree School Of Nursing
# 149,Kommaghatta village,
Sulikere post, Kengeri,
Bangalore – 560 060
Phone: 28485206, 28485207
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org